last updated 2019-04-23
My current Wheel & Rig
Right now I am on a Fanatec Setup. To not bore you with chit-chat, I’ll just link you over. If you explicitly want chit-chat, you may want to read my reviews. For Xbox One, look here. For other reviews, look here.
- Fanatec Club Sport – Wheel Base V2.5
- Fanatec Club Sport – Formula V2
- Fanatec Club Sport – Pedals V3
- together with Brake Performance Kit
- and Damper Kit for the throttle
add-on’s I use:
- Thrustmaster TSS+ Shifter & Handbrake
- Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- Speedmaster V2 Rig (Note: Fanatec also offers a cockpit)
My previous Wheel & Rig
Before I upgraded, I was a very happy user of Logitech hardware. Either try to grab a Logitech G27 from Amazon, or use the more expensive (but not too different) Logitech G29; be aware, though, that the G29 comes without a shifter. You need to buy it separately.